- 17:30 - 21:00 (Hours may change)
- For dinner, choose either "eclectic" or French cuisine featuring the finest seasonal ingredients specially selected by our chef. Special buffet dinners are also available depending on the season.
In addition, we can specifically prepare dinner to suit your budget, so please do not hesitate to contact us with your requirements (reservations required).
French Course/"Eclectic" Course
"Eclectic" Course (sample menu)
"Shumisen Story:" ¥3,800 (tax included)
Mt. Myoko is also known as "Shumisen," the Buddhist name for the mountain at the center of the earth.
- Appetizers: Fried crabs and yuba (tofu skin), mozuku seaweed in vinegar
- Sashimi: Slices of seared katsuo fish with dressing
- Steamed Dishes: Shumisen tofu made from black soy beans with moshio salt and salted konbu (kelp)
- Maitake Course: Maitake mushrooms, shrimp, squid, and scallops sautéed in salt
- Steamed Fish and Vegetables: Steamed fish with sauce, vegetables
- Main Course: Koshihikari rice, pickles, miso soup with mushrooms
- Dessert: Japanese sweets
French Course (sample menu)
"Myoko Dinner:" ¥3,800 (tax included)
- Galette de calmar poulet fermier et champignons
Cuttlefish, chicken, and mushroom galette with two sauces
- Filet de daurade noire poêlé sause tomate et basilic
Roasted black porgy from Sado in a tomato and basil sauce
- Filet de bœuf rôti et ratatouille sause jus de bœuf
Beef filet steak with ratatouille and gravy
- Filet Charlotte aux poires avec fruit de saison
Pear Charlotte with seasonal fruits
- Différents pains
Actual dishes may differ from photographs.
Our all you can eat buffet features a wide variety of delicious food including local meat and fish, pasta and other Italian dishes, and so much more. A wide array of desserts from the hotel patisserie is also available.
The buffet is available seasonally. Please contact us for dates.
* Please be aware that some dishes may differ depending on the season and the time of day.
* Children staying at the hotel at children's rates will be served a children's course.
* Please feel free to contact us for information regarding dishes available and other inquiries.
* Guests who do not have dinner vouchers but would like to partake of the dinner buffet can do so at a charge of ¥3,800 for adults and ¥2,300 for elementary school students. Buffet dinners are also available for children sharing a bed with an adult (pre-elementary school children 4 years and above) at a charge of ¥1,000. Children 3 years of age and below can dine for free. (The children's dinner plate is ¥1,600.)
*The regular menu and buffet are in separate restaurants.